The other day, our friend Brenda brought me the directions from an item she recently purchased. Since we both thought they were hysterical, I thought I would share them with the world (or at least the 50 people who read this.)
- In order not course the danger of asphyxial, please do not to put the spare parts into the mouth.
- In order not course the danger of swallowing, forbidden to give the toy playing by the children.
- In order not course the danger of asphyxial, please do not cover the plastic bag on the head or face.
- In order to avoid accident, please safekeeping the toy that make sure the children not reach the toy.
- Please do not shake and haul the toy.
- Please do not use the sun energy battery tough and don't throw it away.
HUH?!?!?!? I guess you can guess it was made in China.