Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Europe, Here We Come

So here's the thing.  I know I haven't posted in (can it really be?) four months, but until mid-May, we really had been living a quiet life in our winter residence.  However, I finally have something to post since we seem to have gone a little crazy.  First, we took off for the East Coast where we attended Ron's nephew's wedding, then spent 10 days visiting my father in PA.  But here's the crazy part.  We then went on a river boat cruise in Europe.  Yes, you read that right - Europe!  We started in Paris and ended in Prague.  You can see our route on the map below.  The dotted lines are bus transfers, so it was actually two days in Paris, eight on the boat, and two in Prague.  We also added two days on the end, rented a car, and went to see where Ron's ancestors came from.


10 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic and looking forward to some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you"back". Always have enjoyed your blog. I have about 10 blogs I read every morning while drinking my coffee and I have clicked on and seen "Quartsite Shopping" post every day from you. . Glad to see "new material". And looking forward to your pictures. I was a cruise ship photography and did that run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started to upload the pictures first then add the verbage between them. Seem's to work but then when you do the left or right or center it screws them up. Takes to long to blog anymore. Maybe need to try another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all your pictures - what a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back and can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trip through Europe? You are excused for the four month gap in your blog.

    Hope it doesn't take four months to go through all your photos.

    You only live once, nice to see you're making the most of it! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading all about your river cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!!!! I've missed you! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to hear from you (read). Glad you had a good time. Look forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have missed you and were beginning to worry. Welcome back. I too am frustrated with blogger. Got an ipad and can't upload from that!

    ReplyDelete