Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to Chicago

On Tuesday, I flew back to Chicago and rejoined Ron. While I was having a nice visit with my father in Pennsylvania, he stayed in his brother's driveway and had a good time with Mike and his wife Mary.

My final try at taking a picture out the airplane window - downtown Chicago at sunset.


Unfortunately I didn't catch Mary for a picture, but here's one of Ron and brother Mike for the relatives.


Mike is an avid gardener and his landscaping is spectacular. This is just a small part of his masterpiece.


And this is his favorite tool for keeping everything looking perfect. He says the neighbors just love when he breaks out the leaf blower 2-3 times a day.

2 comments:

  1. Cool picture of Chicago. Glad I don't live next to Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it's an electric blower. They are much quieter than the gas ones.

    Glad you had an enjoyable and safe trip to see your Dad.

    ReplyDelete