Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

When I was at my father's recently, I went through hundreds of his photographic prints and picked some to bring home with me.  Since Thanksgiving is all about family, I thought I would show off some of them.  I'm pretty excited to have them hanging in our house.

I'm sure all of you RVers recognize Capitol Reef and Park Avenue in Arches.

And Delicate Arch in Arches.  If you look closely, you'll see my mother under the arch.

But my father preferred to work in black and white.  I already had this grouping of Double Arch in Arches, Thor's Hammer in Bryce, and Spider Rock in Canyon de Chelly.

I picked all desert landscapes to display in our Arizona house.  If you'd like to see some of his other work, click here for his Flickr page.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

5 comments:

  1. What absolutely stunning photos. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work!! He is very talented...you made some great choices for your home... I'm going to see his Flickr page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what beautiful photos of some of our favorite places. How nice to be able to display them in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing pictures, amazing talent! :c)

    ReplyDelete