Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fly Away Home

We are currently parked in Ron's brother's driveway just north of Chicago.

As soon as we parked, Ron got out the clippers and went to work.


Then on Friday, I flew to Pennsylvania to visit my father. Obviously I haven't learned how to take pictures out of the airplane, but those clouds on the horizon were the reason we took off an hour late.


We are spending our time catching up and visiting wonderful neighbors, friends and relatives, including my one and only cousin Linda. I mentioned that Ron had 35 first cousins and I only have one when Linda's husband Terry said I have two counting him. I was very touched.

Good friend Sam took this of us when we met him for lunch today. Pretty cute, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!! Your Dad is just as cute as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you and Daddy -- he's ALMOST smiling!

    ReplyDelete